Postpartum Anatomy in Motion group treatment classes are specifically tailored to help prevent and treat common ailments suffered by women post pregnancy.
Classes are taught to a limited number of participants over a 6-week period. The 6-week course covers assessment and corrective movement coaching to undo the stresses put on the body from pregnancy, labour and delivery.
These classes can be taken online for your convenience so you don’t have to travel to a venue, or in person when regulations allow it.
New mums tend to operate in terms of putting their own needs at the bottom of the queue when it comes to selfcare. This is your opportunity to reverse this trend and allow yourself the space and time to help speed up your recovery rather than just “getting on with it”.
Full recovery from pregnancy can take up to 2 years, however this can be helped massively by receiving treatment and coaching in this course.
It will allow you to be actively engaged in your recovery from birthing a baby, the most high performance event the body is capable of undergoing.
Most common complaints suffered by 70% of women postpartum are:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder pain from feeding
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Energy depletion
Why should you prioritize your recovery by actively doing something to help yourself?
- Avoid the onset of joint pains
- Treating issues early helps prevent long term suffering physically and emotionally
- Reduce physical stress on your body
- Reducing energy depletion in the system by having better quality movement
- Having a physical plan of action reduces the phycological overwhelm that can be experienced post pregnancy
- Having a plan to recover enables you to prevent issues that can affect up to 70% of women postpartum
Places are limited, book below to guarantee your spot and kick start your recovery now.